© Copyright 2021 Jiangsu Aceretech Machinery Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. 苏ICP备2022044748号-1 Designed by iwonder.cn
Plastic shredders play a key role in plastic recycling plants and production facilities. It offers several benefits in addition to processing plastics that are used as raw materials for other products like storage containers, toys, packaging bags, and consumer electronics. Industrial plastic shredders not only help with size reduction, but also with recouping waste plastic.
1. Plastic shredders help recover waste during different industrial processes like moulding, trimming and casting.
2. Shredded waste is easier to handle or re-use.
3. Shredding is also an efficient waste disposal method, and this greatly reduces the cost of recycling for several industries.
4. Plastic shredders are also being used to generate revenue by facilities that sell shredded plastic for use as raw material.
5. They convert plastic waste into reusable raw material for manufacturing plastic containers, PET bottles and PVC products.
6. They also help recoup waste disposed from commercial units.
7. When used for shredding important business documents, CDs and floppies that contain confidential details, plastic shredders help maintain privacy.
8. By recycling and repurposing the plastic waste, companies can also reduce their carbon footprint and save the environment.
Plastic shredders are an efficient and effective solution for turning scrap materials into valuable resources no matter the size and shape of plastic. Shredders are extremely useful when you are working with plastic products, vinyl materials and PVC pipes. Plastic in any unwanted form can be transformed into manageable and useful material that can be used for making various products. If you want to ensure efficient and quality plastic shredding, it is important to choose the right machine that incorporates the usability and offers the performance you need.
Depending on the size and type of plastic scrap to be processed, different industrial shredders are available for plastic shredding. The internal mechanism of a plastic shredder typically travels in lateral, vertical or rotary directions and the speed also varies depending on the material. Plastic shredders can be classified into the following six types based on the process for which they are employed:
1. Hammer Mills: Used for shattering or pulverizing materials in a rotary drum that employs swiveling hammers.
2. Granulators: Used for recycling plastic from production processes. Granulators also include thermoforming units for producing scrap material that is easy to handle.
3. Chippers: Chippers feature high-speed rotary knives that efficiently reduce material to flakes and chips.
4. Grinders: Grinders use the combined power of abrasion and compression to pulverize materials and produce granular products.
5. Shear Shredders: Available in different configurations, these shredders employ rotary cutters and guillotine style knives for cutting materials according to industrial needs.
6. All-purpose Shredders: Widely used for recycling purposes and demolition programs, all-purpose shredders are large, run at low-speed and have high torque shafts.
Mapa machinery is a subsidiary of Aceretech machinery co., ltd., mainly focusing on waste plastics size reducing, washing and designing & engineering completed waste plastics recycling plant.
To pre-handle the waste plastics, Mapa can provide you single shaft shredders, all different kinds of crushers and related auxiliaries.
For completed plastics washing and recycling task, Mapa also can offer you European standard solutions, from materials shredding, crushing, washing and pelletizing process.
As the subsidiary company of Aceretech machinery, combining its advanced waste plastics re-pelletizing technology, has the ability to do the bottle to bottle process, for instant of HDPE hollow parts re-reprocessing, PET bottles recycling, etc.